Corona Virus (COVID-19) Tenant Update
In response to the COVID-19 virus and the ‘shelter-in-place’ order, we will be taking the following precautions to protect the health and safety of our employees and the general public:
- Our office will be closed to the public until further notice. Our employees will be available to assist you through phone and email during our regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 8AM-3PM. Please be sure to leave a voicemail to receive a return phone call, as your voicemail will be transcribed to the employees email and your phone call will be returned remotely.
- Rent will be collected as usual and residents will be responsible for utilizing our online payment system or temporary drop box located outside the entrance of our office. If your family has been financially impacted by the COVID-19 virus, you may be eligible for unemployment benefits. We encourage residents to explore the options available for financial assistance. Late fees for April will be waived for those who have been displaced from work as a result of the COVID-19 virus. If you anticipate that your rent will not be paid in full by the 5th of the month, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate your situation and discuss payment plans.
- All property inspections have been cancelled until further notice.
- Non-emergency maintenance requests will be postponed and addressed at a later date.
- Our maintenance team will be available for emergency situations only including floods, sewer backups or fires.
We thank you for your cooperation and wish your families good health and comfort during this difficult time.
Mastro PM Team